Overview: PINTEREST is a tool or we can say that a handsome little bookmark for collecting, Organizing and sharing the things that you love or that inspire you. Whenever you find something on the website, that you want to keep, Add it to pinterest and that image is always link back to the site where it came from. This tool is different from other social networks. It is the 3rd most popular social network. It is more like TWITTER then FACEBOOK. Because the main focus of the pinterest on the sharing of images rather then staying in touch with friend .
pinterest is depend upon how many accounts are follow and how active they are? In pinterest user can upload, save, sort and manage images and videos, known as a pins and the board where these pins are organized are called as pin-board. pinterest was 1st conceptualized in December 2009 by co-founder BENSILBERMAN and PAUL SCAIRRA. The 1st prototype launched in march 2010 and made available for small group of colleagues and family members. pinterest has 70 million users in over little 3 years.
HOW TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS ON PINTEREST:-
- 1ST of all register yourself on the PINTEREST.
- Verify your website to show PINNERS that you’re a trustworthy source.
- Add the “pin it button” to your website.(Make it easy to pin from your website or blog)
- Images that are at least 600 pixels wide will look best on the PINTEREST. Keep in mind that only images that are at least (100*200) pixels are PINNABLE. If images are less then 100*200 pixels users would not be able to share your pins.
- PINTEREST is totally depends upon how many accounts are follow and how active they are?
- Make the website user friendly. (by uploading images n videos which is most liked by people and don’t forget to add description which can inspire people to follow your board and helps you to show up in searching)
- As the no. of people will follow you, your business will automatically get promotion.